The King’s Centre is committed to protecting your privacy.
Who is “The King’s Centre”?
The King’s Centre is run and owned by King’s Church Centre Facilities Norwich Limited (KCCFN), a subsidiary of King’s Church Centre Norwich (KCCN) known as King’s, it hires out conference facilities and has a coffee shop. The controller for the personal data involved when you use The King’s Centre, visit our website or communicate with us, is: The King’s Centre, King Street, Norwich, NR1 1PH, United Kingdom.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect personal data when you visit us, use our website, make an inquiry or communicate with us.
- Information provided when you communicate with us by phone, email, webform or in person, including records of your contact, your email address or other contact information, and other information about the reasons for the communication.
- Business information that tells us more about you from public sources like LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Marketing preferences, such as whether you have agreed to receive marketing information or newsletters about our services or whether you have opted out, and the types of services that may interest you.
- CCTV is active within the King’s Centre.
Hirers of The King’s Centre.
We may collect personal data when you enquire about or hire our facilities.
- Identification information, such as name, email address, phone numbers.
- Financial information, credit card details or bank details.
How do we use personal data?
Using personal data to provide our services
We use personal data where it is necessary to provide the services you request.
- We use personal data to communicate with you, like sending booking confirmations, discussing your requirements, providing customer support and invoicing.
Using personal data where required by law.
We use personal data to comply with the requirements of law and as required in other exceptional circumstances.
- Under exceptional circumstances, we may be required by law to provide personal data to law enforcement agencies. e.g. CCTV footage.
How long do we keep personal data?
We will retain your data for a period of seven years, as required by law.
How is personal data shared?
Your personal information may be shared with and processed by third parties only in the below circumstances:
- Your information may be disclosed when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is:
- required by law;
- to protect the safety of our employees, the public or The King’s Centre property;
- required to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process; or
- for the prevention or detection of crime (including fraud).
- We work with service providers who have access to personal data when they provide us with services, like technical infrastructure, web and app development, marketing, analytics and survey tools. We impose strict restrictions on how service providers store, use and share data on our behalf.
- We do not sell any personal data to anyone.
We do not share any data internationally.
Your rights and choices.
You have the following rights in accordance with your Personal Data and all such requests should be made to in writing to The King’s Centre:
- Your right to be informed
- Your right to access
- Your right to rectification
- Your right to erasure
- Your right to be forgotten
- Your right for data portability
- Your right to object